- Mediation Intake new separations, review and changes to old separation agreement, change of circumstances , custody/access, grandparent access, child and spousal support, property, pension, complicated financials
- Arbitration Inquiries When mediation can not assist, when parties can not negotiate each others positions and do not want to go to court, when a matter needs to be decided without court.
- Coaching Inquiries When one or both parents struggle with the new unexpected life, when it’s hard to follow a parenting plan, when you cant get past the anger to allow whats best for you and children
- Marital Mediation Inquires blended families, communication
- Extended Family Disputes inquiries teen, seniors, siblings,
- Estate Inquiries Wills, estate planning
Workplace Inquiries co-workers, employer/employee, customers
Civil Inquiries real estate, construction, neighbours, contractors